[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC 2013: We're in!

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 03:52:33 PDT 2013

Hi folks,
Just a quick announcement that PulseAudio will be participating in the
2013 edition of Google Summer of Code as well. Thanks go out to the
folks at Google for selecting us!

Potential mentors, please go ahead and apply to be a mentor at -
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

The project ideas page
(http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/GSoC2013) is frozen
due to freedesktop.org getting spammed. The current preference is to
discuss things on mailing list or IRC. I'll try to get us an alternate
space for this soon.

Students who are interested, it's never too early to get in touch with
us and talk about what you'd like to do. :)

Cheers,
Arun