[pulseaudio-discuss] Ideas for GSoC 2013

Michele Bussolotto michelebussolotto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 02:52:16 PDT 2013

Thanks for the quick reply.

Your worries are reasonable, so i try to explain better what my ideas and
my competence are.
I was thinking about working to improve the adaptive resampling module
(especially clock drifting handling module) studying the actual relation
with external code (as it has indicated in "rough" ideas for this GSoC) and
investigating the most known weaknesses.
I've experience in C and signal processing although not directly in
Pulseaudio (obviously in these day I'm studying in deep that). I would like
to participate to this edition for GSoC because I have always been
interested in Open Source software and this could be a good opportunity for
starting to collaborate on this project.

Thanks for any advice,

Michele Bussolotto
Cellulare: 3333528538
e-mail: michelebussolotto at gmail.com