[pulseaudio-discuss] Pause a audio stream

sathishkumar sivagurunathan sathish1000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 06:54:48 PST 2013

Thanks Tanu,

I followed your instructions. I was able to solve this problem. I had made
the new function “GLOBAL”. I edited the “map-file” in src folder of
pulseaudio to include the newly created function.

I was also able to successfully compile my test program too..

But when I run the binary, I am getting relocation error..

./pa_listclients_pause: relocation error: ./pa_listclients_pause: symbol
pa_context_set_sink_input_paused, version PULSE_0 not defined in file
libpulse.so.0 with link time reference

I am not able to understand this error..

Can someone help me with this,

Thanks,

Sathish