[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC: Call for mentors

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Tue Mar 19 10:55:26 PDT 2013

Hello,

The Google Summer of Code will happen again, and the mentoring
organization application period is open. Arun has kindly agreed to be
the organization administrator again, and I am volunteering to mentor
one student, so it looks like PulseAudio will participate in GSoC also
in 2013 (unless our application gets turned down). David may also be
able to mentor a student.

Are there other people who would like to be mentors and are able to
donate about 10 hours/week during the summer?