[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC idea

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Wed Mar 27 02:28:15 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 10:01 +0100, Peter Meerwald wrote:
> > > what do you think about the following project?
>
> > Looks like a good project to me. I'll add this to the wiki. Could you
> > join #pulseaudio in IRC?
>
> OK;
> I tried IRC before but always found it too stressful

If by stressful you mean distracting, I agree. I have some plans to try
to modify Quassel, when I get some time, so that it would hide all
channels (maybe with an exception of #pulseaudio) until there's a
highlight event (i.e. someone mentions me).

It's OK to me if you ignore #pulseaudio in the same way (ignore
everything expect name highlights). I'd just like to have all mentors
available on the channel.