[pulseaudio-discuss] module-lfe-lp rewind implemented, requesting review of rewind code

Justin Chudgar justin at justinzane.com
Fri Mar 29 14:12:09 PDT 2013

https://github.com/justinzane/pulseaudio.git

Tanu: I think I've followed your guidance in getting rewind to work. After
removing a couple of typo segfaults, it now works through my initial tests.
That is, 'pacmd load-module module-lfe-lp master=<name> lpfreq-143.2' works,
'pacat -d <name>.lfe_lp <path>/testfile.wav' plays as expected, and unload-
module also works.

I got your link on the code style guidelines and I will start working on
cleaning up the code. I'm just hoping that you or anyone else can take a quick
look at the rewind code and make sure I'm not making obvious mistakes.

Thank you all for all your help.

Justin