[pulseaudio-discuss] Suggested coding style change for functions

Peter Meerwald pmeerw at pmeerw.net
Fri Sep 20 02:23:43 PDT 2013

> > Having coding style similar to other projects allow people such as
> > myself to easier move between projects and focus on what's important:
> > features and fixing bugs, rather than having to remember several
> > different coding styles.

> This is a good enough argument for me, so I'm not against this change.

I think both coding styles are sane and I suggest to NOT convert to a new
style

the 'other projects' is Gnome?

there is not the ONE style and it really depends on your personal
situation which styles you work more often with -- what's good for one
contributer might not be for another

I think such a change is just disruptive for little benefit

p.

--

Peter Meerwald
+43-664-2444418 (mobile)