[pulseaudio-discuss] Patch review status wiki page updated

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Thu Apr 17 05:51:39 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 17:09 +0600, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> 17.04.2014 15:14, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> > Patch review status updated:
> > http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/PatchStatus/
>
> I cannot find this patch in any section of the wiki page:
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.pulseaudio.general/19868
>
> The patch is still relevant.

Hmm, I thought it wasn't relevant, because it turned out that people do
care about module-equalizer-sink. In my understanding the point of the
patch was that it would be the first step in getting the code removed
from the tree, the next step would happen if we didn't get any
complaints about this (but we already did). The warning text in the
patch suggests this intention too:

"The module will be removed if nobody steps up to rewrite it."

I don't think that statement is true.