[pulseaudio-discuss] Module rtp-send, rtp-recv

Hugues Sert serthugues at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 00:38:20 PST 2014

Hello everybody

I would like to do a unicast conferencing solution between two PC of a
local network. For doing this I use the following documentation page :
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Network/

For beginning I test a communication in only one way so
on PC 1 I use the following command :
$ pactl load-module module-rtp-recv
and on PC 2 I use the following command :
$ pactl load-module module-rtp-send

The communication work for about 10sec and then stop

Do you have an idea of why the communication stop

For information, one PC is on ubuntu 13.04 (so pulseaudio is 4.0) 64bits
and the other is on ubuntu 12.04 (so pulseaudio 2.0) 32bits

Thanks

Hugues