[pulseaudio-discuss] Module rtp-send, rtp-recv

Laurențiu Nicola lnicola at dend.ro
Tue Jan 14 02:31:03 PST 2014

Hello,

I, too, am using module-rtp-recv and I encountered some issues with it.
My wireless network has high jitter and this seems to break the rate
estimation algorithm in that module. Specifically, after a while the
audio gets choppy and if I remember correctly, only restarting
PulseAudio works. At other times, it completely stopped working, which
might be a different problem, possibly related to the RTP session
management.

If you're not already doing it, I suggest you try over a wired network
and see if it helps.

Sorry if this is not useful.

Laurentiu