[pulseaudio-discuss] Who uses a bluetooth headphone/headset with PA?

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 13:18:48 PST 2014

Since every try to use a bt headphone with pulseaudio fails on my
system, I would like to know, who uses a bluetooth headphone/headset
successfully with pulseaudio?

If you successfully use a bt headphone/headset with pulseaudio, what
kernel version, what pulseaudio version and what ALSA version do you
use? And what bt headphone/-set do you use?

I would like to learn about the setup people have who successfully use a
bt headphone.

Thanks
Malte