[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio, raop and apple airport express

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:09:57 PDT 2015

11.04.2015 08:21, alexcarson120 wrote:

> I am running Linux Mint 17 and am trying to stream music to my airport
> express through Clememtine music player.  I have installed paprefs and
> pulseaudio-raop and have not yet been able to make it work.  The
> computer is able to see the airport express but once selected, no sound
> is getting through the airport express to my stereo receiver input.  The
> song does not not seem to be playing, the time counter does not
> increment or does so erratically.
>
> Most of the posts I have found are several years old, but was hoping
> someone may have found a solution.

I don't know what you mean by "pulseaudio-raop".

Please try this version of PulseAudio, which has RAOP2 support, which is
needed by modern RAOP devices:

https://github.com/hfujita/pulseaudio-raop2

It is not merged yet because valgrind has found some uninitialized
memory references, and we are waiting for them to be fixed.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov