[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio, raop and apple airport express

alexcarson120 alexcarson120 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 10:05:20 PDT 2015

Thanks for the quick reply.  I believe Ming comes with pulseaudio by default.  What I meant by pulseaudio-raop was I added that through the software manager application.

So from your reply, is there a way to add this raop2 module, or does it require removing what I have and starting over.

As you can tell, I am a noobie to linux.  Can you point me to more detailed instructions.  Or am I better off waiting for the additional fixes that may be coming.

Again thanks for the help
Alex

Sent from Samsung tablet