[pulseaudio-discuss] Stuttering sound while recording more then one audio stream

hector at convivencial.org hector at convivencial.org
Tue Jul 28 02:59:05 PDT 2015

Hello Laurens,

I am no expert by any means, but it is my impression that the loopback
module is "buggy", at some places at least.

For example, it does not honor requested latency really (for me sound
stopped working too). You could try the patches Georg Chini submitted
back in February and see if they fix your issues too, but note it might
be a long shot:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.pulseaudio.general/22956

They worked for me, but they are in queue for review
(http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/PatchStatus/) so
you need to manually apply them (either to master or to the latest
stable tag). I am not very sure who makes the reviews, but it strikes me
that a contribution for a non-default module that turns something broken
into something not so broken sits there just waiting forever. But well,
that's another discussion.

I wish you luck on your issue,

Hector