[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio muted channel - VT1708S - Archlinux

Sweetth Devil sweetthdevil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:17:35 PDT 2015

Sorry for the misunderstanding, see pastbin link for the pulseaudio -vvvv
output http://pastebin.com/cP3A1nLc

Yes my chassis has a front audio panel (actually on the top)

Basically I want the two output to work at the same time - it used to do so
as I said in the past.

 i.e. My headset plugged onto my top/front audio panel and my speakers
plugged onto the back panel on the black jack. I used to have it plugged
onto the green but I changed to the black to see if it's changing or
improving the situation.

thank you