[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 7.1 released

Arun Raghavan arun at accosted.net
Fri Oct 30 05:53:13 PDT 2015

Hi folks,
Since we had a couple of annoying bugs in 7.0, we thought it'd be a
good idea to do a 7.1 to address those.

Changes at a glance:

  * Fix a crasher when using srbchannel
  * Fix a build system typo that caused symlinks to turn up in /
  * Make Xonar cards work better
  * Other minor  bug fixes and improvements

Tarballs are at the usual place:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/releases/pulseaudio-7.1.tar.xz
MD5: 9d0a9817b632cac8e3f3834d7eb1c99d
SHA1: dc35a8aa66c513ac989319e13a18e317d8e432b3

Cheers,
Arun

----

git shortlog v7.0..v7.1

Arun Raghavan (1):
      doc: Update NEWS for 7.1 release

David Henningsson (4):
      alsa-mixer: Add "Mic Boost" and "Line Boost" to analog-input.conf
      shm: Warn on not being able to open shm files
      pstream: Fix use-after-free in srb_callback
      alsa-mixer: Ignore volume with unexpected number of channels

Felipe Sateler (2):
      daemon: Use Type=notify for systemd service
      pulseaudio.1: document that systemd notification only works without daemonization

Georg Chini (1):
      null-sink: correct update of timestamp when state changes to RUNNING or IDLE

Takashi Iwai (1):
      alsa-mixer: Recognize "Dock Line Out" jack

Tanu Kaskinen (3):
      alsa-mixer: Add "Dock Line Out" jack handling to analog-output-speaker-always
      build-sys: fix the default bash completion directory
      alsa-ucm: fix pa_device_port.profiles leak