[pulseaudio-discuss] [BUG?] I get a profile with 2 outputs, but if I mute headphone it mutes both ports

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:45:42 PDT 2015

> I was responsible for plugin the cables from the front panel to the
motherboard, I don't remember where exactly on the MOBO I plugged the front
panel audio cables but I followed my MOBO manual (Z77-DS3H). And on
Windows, this problem doesn't occur.

The driver disable jack detection of headphone and add CD input pin since
all gigabyte motherboards have same PCI SSID 0x1458a002

you have headphone phantom jack when Misc bit of pin default is set
(indicate that no pin detection circuit on HDA front audio panel)