[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 8.0 RC2

Arun Raghavan arun at accosted.net
Mon Jan 11 19:43:47 PST 2016

Hello,
Things seem to have been fairly stable with RC1, but we had a few small
changes worth an RC2, so here we go. If things continue to be quiet, I
think we can likely roll the release out next.

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/releases/pulseaudio-7.99.2.tar.xz
MD5: 0028dea2cc88be8e874b63e9d1f4bd17
SHA1: b3b90489161c424202b841639a37c8e2357fa4c8

Changes include re-enabling timer-based scheduling on USB devices, and
fixes for OS X, and some minor build and bug fixes. A detailed
changelog will accompany the release.

As usual, please test and report any problems you find.

Cheers,
Arun