[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio translation

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Fri Jan 15 04:50:49 PST 2016

On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 13:05 +0200, Mr. M. wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I would like to translate PulseAudio, PulseAudio Volume Control and
> PulseAudio preferences into Lithuanian language.
> But I can not find appropriate POT files because every file I got had
> different number of strings (some 453, some 583..) so I'm not sure
> which
> one is right.
>
> Where could I get correct POT files that I could later attach to
> freedesktop bugzilla?

I don't know (I'm not familiar with the translator workflow), and I'm
not sure if any of the translators follow this list closely. I added
Yuri Chornoivan to Cc (just a random choice based on who happened to
send the latest translation update), maybe he can help.

I would be interested to know some basics of the translation workflow
too, so thatI could add a readme file in the po/ directory like
pavucontrol has (unfortunately the pavucontrol instructions don't seem
to be directly applicable to pulseaudio).