[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio rtp setup for a specific IP and port

Gupta Abhiruchi (RBEI/ECF4) Abhiruchi.Gupta at in.bosch.com
Sun Jan 17 22:02:04 PST 2016

Hi,
I am trying to setup rtp audio routing using pulseaudio rtp modules. Pulseaudio rtp setup works fine as multicast using rtp send and recv modules but when I am trying to pass a specific IP and port number while loading the rtp send module, I could not hear audio in my destination system.
My requirement is to route audio to a specific IP and port using  rtp.

What setup do I need to follow to achieve the same.

Abhiruchi