[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio rtp setup for a specific IP and port

Arun Raghavan arun at accosted.net
Mon Jan 18 18:42:49 PST 2016

Hi Abhiruchi,

On 18 January 2016 at 11:32, Gupta Abhiruchi (RBEI/ECF4)
<Abhiruchi.Gupta at in.bosch.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to setup rtp audio routing using pulseaudio rtp modules.
> Pulseaudio rtp setup works fine as multicast using rtp send and recv modules
> but when I am trying to pass a specific IP and port number while loading the
> rtp send module, I could not hear audio in my destination system.
> My requirement is to route audio to a specific IP and port using  rtp.
>
> What setup do I need to follow to achieve the same.

Are you able to see the audio packets go out on the sender side, and
if yes, are they coming in on the receiver side? (you could use
tcpdump/wireshark to check).

You need to make sure that both the SAP packets and RTP packets are
being received.

-- Arun