[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio bluetooth wiki page (was: HFP HF - Reject SCO Issue)

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Wed Jul 13 14:47:30 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 11:30 -0500, Denis Kenzior wrote:
> On 05/25/2016 11:22 AM, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> > Denis, would you be willing to help me with the oFono parts, if I write
> > a document explaining how to make bluetooth audio work with
> > BlueZ5+PA+oFono?
>
> Sure.

It took time, but I have now completed a wiki page about bluetooth in
PulseAudio. Thanks, Denis, for your input. I still haven't tried to use
HFP with oFono myself, so it would be good if someone more experienced
could check that the oFono stuff on the wiki page at least seems
accurate.

Any suggestions for improvements are welcome, or you can also edit the
page yourself if you have write access to the freedesktop.org wiki. I
intend to keep the page up to date, and I might add some more
information later (like explain what module-bluetooth-policy does).

Here's the link:
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Bluetooth/