[pulseaudio-discuss] How can I record from multiple inputs

Dark Shadow shadowofdarkness at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:16:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for the push in the right direction, A bit of time on Google
and I got a recording with both audio streams. I couldn't figure out
how to do completely what you said but I think what I did is better
for my situation in the end since I just leave PA with the default
line-in source and created a null sink that has the BT stream sent to
it.

OBS can record from both and have different volume and delay (line-in
needs 200ms to sync with game video) options for them.

Commands I used
pactl load-module module-null-sink sink_name=virtual1
pactl load-module module-loopback
source=bluez_source.00_22_37_23_E9_51 sink=virtual1