[pulseaudio-discuss] another reason not to like pulseaudio

Bryan Duarte bryan0731 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:08:33 UTC 2016

> Jude,

I found the same thing happen to me also with the pulse audio not ever fully being removed as a priority audio output device. I have attempted to change its order, completely turn it off, and set the USB audio driver as the priority audio output device yet speech will not deploy through it. There has got to be a way for us to get these drivers installed and set to default or better yet convert the pulse audio so we can get speech output. This is seriously crazy that this is the only thing keeping blind people from having full and complete access to our devices!