[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio and ofono integration

Arun Raghavan arun at arunraghavan.net
Fri May 13 07:48:31 UTC 2016

On Fri, 13 May 2016, at 12:40 PM, Marco Trapanese wrote:
> Hi! I apologize for my English, perhaps I can't explain well the
> situation.
>
> I actually pause the player on the phone, so it's fine the state changes
> idle.
>
> The problem raises when I resume the playing. No audio is heard now. The
> only way to get it again is:
>
> - kill pulseaudio
> - restart it
> - open bluetoothctl
> - reconnect the phone
>
> I'm pretty sure this isn't the expected behavior!

It is not, and it does work just fine for me. When I pause the player,
the stream goes away. And when I resume, it comes back and the loopback
is reloaded.

I do see a lot of drops/underruns though, but that's a separate issue
that I need to take a look at later.

> And what about the "transport endpoint not connected error". It's related
> to ofono, not a2dp, I know.

I'm not familiar enough with the ofono bits. to comment, tbh.

-- Arun