[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio and ofono integration

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:21:59 UTC 2016

> It is not, and it does work just fine for me. When I pause the player,
> the stream goes away. And when I resume, it comes back and the loopback
> is reloaded.

Are you using the same version of pulseaudio and bluez?

Also the same config files?

> I do see a lot of drops/underruns though, but that's a separate issue
> that I need to take a look at later.

Yep. I was talking about them when I complained about the "poor quality".

> I'm not familiar enough with the ofono bits. to comment, tbh.

I'm not sure if the issue is coming from ofono or pulseaudio.

If you haven't the knowledge to know this, mine is even less!!!

Thank you very much for the help
Marco