[pulseaudio-discuss] HFP HF - Reject SCO Issue

Jomon John jomon.john at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed May 25 11:01:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to configure HFP with Bluez(5.34), Ofono(1.17) and pulseaudio(6) on a Freescale i.MX6 board using Linux 4.1.15 kernel, the idea is to use the target board in HFP/Handsfree Unit role. The bluetooth controller is a Pluggable USB Bluetooth Dongle (0a5c:21e8 - BCM20702A0) with updated firmware.

The procedure followed is,

* Pair & connect with the android mobile phone with the bluetoothctl
* Enable modem and dial number using ofono test scripts

After this the call is being made but the audio routing fails with "Reject SCO : Agent not registered" message from oFono. While checking with btmon its found that the SCO Connect Request has been rejected with the reason of limited resources(0x0d).

Can anyone help me to identify the root cause, I spent a lot of time trying different version combinations, loading firmware and checking logs but still nothing.
-
With Regards
John J