[pulseaudio-discuss] Improve behaviour of pa_replace()

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Wed May 25 18:15:48 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-16 at 19:51 +0200, Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
> These patches are the result of trying to get a bit more familiar with the PulseAudio
> code. As a start, I added a few unit tests for code in core-util.c, and doing so I
> noticed a small glitch in pa_replace(), which I fixed in the last of the three commits.
> Please review (and perhaps apply) these changes.

Thanks for the patches! I applied them now to the "next" branch. I
edited the first lines of the commit messages a bit to indicate the
component, to be consistent with our general commit message style.


More information about the pulseaudio-discuss mailing list