[pulseaudio-discuss] Should "sink_master" arguments be renamed to "master_sink"?

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Fri Apr 14 15:26:01 UTC 2017

With the recent patches, we seem to be standardising on "sink_master"
and "source_master" as the modarg names for specifying the master
device. To me "master_sink" and "master_source" would look better,
however. I won't explain why, because if my preferred modarg naming
scheme isn't obviously better, there's little point in changing the
naming. So, should I write a patch or not?

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk