[pulseaudio-discuss] Internal working of pulseaudio init

Sathish Narasimman nsathish41 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:51:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
Your reply to the previous question answers my doubt clearly.

Also, I am trying to switch the Bluetooth profile from a2dp to hfp/hsp
from a different application on runtime.

I found that during manual switching of the profile from sound
settings "PA_COMMAND_SET_CARD_PROFILE" is called to set the profile.

May I know how to initiate the profile from different applications,
for example, i want to switch the profile from ofono/bluez.
I want to stop the a2dp streaming and switch to hsp.hfp profile.

Thanks,
Sathish N