[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio is unable to detect right profile on this system.

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Thu Aug 17 10:50:47 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-08-14 at 11:24 +0430, Farhad Mohammadi Majd wrote:
> Hello, unlike the past, I don't want/can't to install additonal
> graphical software to configure PulseAudio to work correctly, so please
> help me.
>
> system:
>
> Fedora 26 work station, GNOME 3.24

So you're still using a graphical environment (gnome), but you can't
install additional software? Is this the same hardware as what you had
before, or some new hardware that isn't working properly?

The email subject says "unable to detect right profile". What is the
right profile? What does "pactl list cards" print?

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk