[pulseaudio-discuss] bluetooth headset disconection

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sat Dec 2 14:10:15 UTC 2017

On Sat, 2017-12-02 at 10:42 +0900, Shinnosuke Suzuki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a workaroud on this issue!
> I changed default.pa as follows:
>
> > #set-default-sink output
> > #set-default-source input
> > load-module module-alsa-sink
> > load-module module-alsa-source
>
> I added to load alsa module instead of deleting the default sink/source.
> After that, I could reconnect bluetooth headset without stuck.
>
> Is this correct way to handle with this issue?

If the problem was, as you described earlier, that the lt_dlopenext()
call got stuck, then I don't understand how these changes can affect
that in any way. Since the underlying problem remains a mystery, it's
impossible to say whether this is a "correct" fix (but very likely this
is not).

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk