[pulseaudio-discuss] bluetooth headset disconection

Shinnosuke Suzuki suzukisn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 05:49:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

> I found a workaroud on this issue!

It was a mistake.I missed to confirmed the situation.
This configuration is not related to this issue.
I'm sorry.I have misunderstood.

I couldn't continue to investigate this issue.  So, I take a tentative
solution on this as follows:
1.Start Call
  connect bluetooth headset with bluetoothctl
  start my program with pulseaudio api.
2.Pulseaudio begins media connection between bluetooth headset and DSP on
my board.
3.Disconnect Call
  stop my program with pulseaudio api.
  disconnect bluetooth headset with bluetoothctl
  restart pulseaudio daemon

I think this is not the best solution, but I unwillingly take this.

Best Regards,
Shinnosuke Suzuki

> On Sat, 2017-12-02 at 10:42 +0900, Shinnosuke Suzuki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found a workaroud on this issue!
> > I changed default.pa as follows:
> >
> > > #set-default-sink output
> > > #set-default-source input
> > > load-module module-alsa-sink
> > > load-module module-alsa-source
> >
> > I added to load alsa module instead of deleting the default sink/source.
> > After that, I could reconnect bluetooth headset without stuck.
> >
> > Is this correct way to handle with this issue?
>
> If the problem was, as you described earlier, that the lt_dlopenext()
> call got stuck, then I don't understand how these changes can affect
> that in any way. Since the underlying problem remains a mystery, it's
> impossible to say whether this is a "correct" fix (but very likely this
> is not).
>
> --
> Tanu
>
> https://www.patreon.com/tanuk