[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseadio on Raspberry Pi or C.H.I.P.

Emil Borconi-Szedressy borconie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:53:04 UTC 2017

Hi.

I'm trying to set up a small (and cheap) ARM SBC to operate as a HFP+A2DP
receiver. I have read loads of documentation on how to get this done and I
had some success on a Raspberry Pi 2 using pre-build packages from
Jessie-Backport, but I will really like to get it done on a Raspberry Pi
Zero or on C.H.I.P. (www.getchip.com)

Bottom line is I managed to install Ofono 1.18 + Bluez 5.23 + PulseAudio 10
on a Raspberry Pi Zero, everything looks to be working but I have no sound
when making phone calls, everything else work correctly.

The issue is exactly the same I found here:
http://pulseaudio-discuss.freedesktop.narkive.com/G4WDywWZ/hfp-hf-reject-sco-issue
but I wasn't able to find a solution to the problem.

PulseAudio is running in System mode.

I'm a beginner in Linux so please take it gently.

Let me know what logs / config files should I provide in order to identify
the problem/issue.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind regards