[pulseaudio-discuss] Use two servers at the same time

Vimal Babu Vimal.Babu at nestgroup.net
Wed Oct 25 12:03:34 UTC 2017

Dear Sir,

I am not clear with your question, are you asking like the server side speaker should also out audio, for that I think you can modify

load-module module-native-protocol-tcp auth-ip-acl=127.0.0.1;192.168.1.130

The above command just added the loopback IP, it will make the audio to be heard  the server side  (PC local speaker) and rest of the client side (remote PC local speakers)

Regards,
Vimal Babu