[pulseaudio-discuss] bluetooth headset disconection

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Mon Oct 30 11:23:33 UTC 2017

On Sat, 2017-10-28 at 14:30 +0900, Shinnosuke Suzuki wrote:
> > Your attached log ends at this message:
> >
> >    D: [pulseaudio] module-always-sink.c: Autoloading null-sink as no other sinks detected.
> >
> > Is that the last message that you see, and after that PulseAudio is
> > stuck? If so, then it should be possible to find the infinite loop by
> > adding extra logging to the code that follows that message. Or if you
> > know how to use some profiling tool, that should do the trick as well.
>

> I there any logging option to the pulseaudio?
> I know only the way to get logging info by adding boot argument -vvvv.
> Should I have to add a extra logging code to the pulseaudio?
> Or Should I use a debug tool like gdb to find a stuck point?

Using gdb is a good idea, it will probably be effective at finding the
looping part of the code.

Regarding logging, I meant adding new log statements to the pulseaudio
code. With -vvvv the log verbosity is already at the maximum, so the
current logging isn't sufficient to find the looping code.

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk