[pulseaudio-discuss] Gitlab CI

Arun Raghavan arun at arunraghavan.net
Mon Aug 27 11:06:49 UTC 2018

Hey folks,
I've now pushed and enabled CI for our gitlab instance. This  runs in an Ubuntu 18.04-based docker image, Dockerfile is in scripts/. For now the image  is manually uploaded onto our fd.o docker registry, but it would be good to have that be automatically updated when the Dockerfile changes via CI.

I'm not removing the Travis yml yet, but am going to disable the Travis build as it is currently broken (because of old Ubuntu).

Fixes for the Travis build welcome (or better yet, for having Gitlab CI build with clang and push to Coverity, which are the only feature deltas).

Cheers,
Arun