[pulseaudio-discuss] front-panel headphones not working with Intel PCH and Realtek ALC892

Xabier Rodríguez Calvar calvaris at igalia.com
Mon Dec 17 06:39:37 UTC 2018

	Hi,

O Ven, 14-12-2018 ás 11:14 -0500, Russell Treleaven escribiu:
> First thing is to do is verify that alsa sees the card.
> `aplay -l` for playback devices and `aplay -L` for capture devices.
> If alsa doesn't see it pulseaudio won't see it.

Now that I saw this, it reminded me of the issue I have with my WD15
Dell dock. It also has a jack port that has a set of speakers plugged
in and they don't show up in pulse though they do show up in 'aplay -l'
(it shows up as a USB card). It had this working but it stopped working
at some point and I was lazy enough to not report it until now.

Br.