[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio Bluez literally

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Mon Dec 24 07:54:47 UTC 2018

To add, I think I found the problem.
It is with  pulseaudio-module-jack (10.0-1+deb9u1)
Who wrote that module the jack folks or the pulseaudio folks.

It currently works now and the redgreenblue indicators dont disappear
and I see the sound bars move in the pulseaudio mixer when I play
somethingont the TAB.

However now, I have to try and figure out WHY it suddenly works in a
repeatable way, then figure out how I am going to get jack to accept the
pulseaudio output with a seemingly broken  pulseaudio-module-jack.

Anyone can point to the developer for pulseaudio-module-jack ?

Linux audio is really a pandoras box with pulseaudio/jack/Alsa all
having to work together in a non deterministic way to the user.