[pulseaudio-discuss] too much noise when recording voice

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Wed Jun 13 19:24:43 UTC 2018

Dear list,

I get too much noise (something similar to buzz) when I record my own
voice using PulseAudio.

I have used both Audacity and GStreamer. When I set recording volume
control to 0dB, recording gets too much noise

The internal microphone gets so much noise that voice is distorted
(https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=1446304).

The external microphone doesn’t distort my voice, but the buzz prevents
me from using the computer to record my voice with the external mic
(https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=1446305).

I don’t know whether the issue comes from, but I really need your help
to solve the issue.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--