[pulseaudio-discuss] Enabling HSP profie in Pulseaudio

Chinthamol CS. Chinthamol.CS at nestgroup.net
Tue Jun 19 10:28:09 UTC 2018

Hi Tanu,

Thankyou for your reply.
I updated pulseaudio to 11.1
Now ofono is not running in my setup. Still i couldn't enable HSP profile in pulseaudio.
Also I tried with headset=native to module- bluetooth-discover . But No Hope.
My i.MX6 board is connected to Andrid mobile phone via bluetooth. BT microphone(connected to board) is not replacing the internal microphone of Andrid mobile phone.
Whether we need to do any additional configuration for this? Please help.
pactl list cards shows below log.
        root at imx6qsabreauto:~# pactl list cards
        Card #0
        Name: bluez_card.50_32_75_FC_64_B6
        Driver: module-bluez5-device.c
        Owner Module: 24
        Properties:
                device.description = "NTP RAG (Galaxy S4)"
        device.string = "50:32:75:FC:64:B6"
                device.api = "bluez"
                device.class = "sound"
                device.bus = "bluetooth"
                device.form_factor = "phone"
                bluez.path = "/org/bluez/hci0/dev_50_32_75_FC_64_B6"
                bluez.class = "0x5a020c"
                bluez.alias = "NTP RAG (Galaxy S4)"
                device.icon_name = "audio-card-bluetooth"
        Profiles:
                headset_head_unit: Headset Head Unit (HSP/HFP) (sinks: 1, sources: 1, priority: 20, available: no)
                a2dp_source: High Fidelity Capture (A2DP Source) (sinks: 0, sources: 1, priority: 10, available: yes)
                headset_audio_gateway: Headset Audio Gateway (HSP/HFP) (sinks: 1, sources: 1, priority: 20, available: yes)
                off: Off (sinks: 0, sources: 0, priority: 0, available: yes)
        Active Profile: headset_audio_gateway
        Ports:
                phone-output: Phone (priority: 0, latency offset: 0 usec)
                Part of profile(s): headset_head_unit, headset_audio_gateway
                phone-input: Phone (priority: 0, latency offset: 0 usec)
                Part of profile(s): headset_head_unit, a2dp_source, headset_audio_gateway

Regards,
Chintha