[pulseaudio-discuss] Changing Volume on Streams ( not Sinks )

Brian Bulkowski brian at bulkowski.org
Sun Jul 28 17:44:28 UTC 2019

I posted yesterday, twice, about how the "stream get sink id" was going
to solve my problems.

In 10.0 ( the distro version on Debian Stretch on the Raspberry PI ),
the "sink ID" returned from that call is not a valid sink ID and doesn't
do anything good.

I am hoping this call is more functional ( does anything functional ) in
later revs, so I'm onward to upgrading to 12.2 or similar, before
embarking on creating lots of extra Sinks in the configuration system.

-brian