[pulseaudio-discuss] avoid-resampling over tcp?

Benjamin Daines benjamindaines at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 03:24:56 UTC 2019

It seems like avoiding resampling audio isn't possible when using pulse via tcp?  Both my client and server are configured with avoid-resampling set to true, and my hardware supports 24/96.  However, my audio is always resampled to 16/44.  Is this something that just hasn't been implemented or do I have something set up wrong?  Thanks.

If this isn't possible, it would be great to be able to stream high-res music over the network.