[pulseaudio-discuss] Early steps for an investigation (stuttering)

Elio Blanca eblanca at libero.it
Sun Nov 24 15:51:54 UTC 2019

In the meanwhile, I tried two "clean" scenarios.
One, I created a new user and logged in with that account: stuttering
happens while playing video (both mpv and deadbeef sending output to
pulseaudio).
This means the issue is not due to my account configuration.

Two, I booted my laptop with the same LMDE3 x86_64 live disc (the same I
used for system installation) and stuttering happens as well, when
playing videos with mpv and output to pulse.
Ok, this scenario involves older (not so much) software, but does this
mean there is something weird happening on my hardware?

Il giorno Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:54:14 +0200
Laurențiu Nicola <lnicola at dend.ro> ha scritto:

> Maybe you could try a live CD / USB distribution that ships newer
> software. That way you could at least find out if it's a software
> problem fixed in the meanwhile.

This is what I will check very soon.

Elio