[pulseaudio-discuss] Early steps for an investigation (stuttering)

Elio Blanca eblanca at libero.it
Mon Nov 25 19:28:35 UTC 2019

Just had a run at Xubuntu 18.04.3 (shipping with pulseaudio 11.1) and
xubuntu 19.10 (pulseaudio 13.0), both 64 bit.
I played a long video with mpv and they both had the very same
behaviour, that is audio stuttering when I powered off the wifi access
point: this caused network disconnection and both OSs had audio
stuttering.

Elio