[pulseaudio-discuss] How to choose the sound card for an application using CLI ?

01ivier at labomedia.org 01ivier at labomedia.org
Tue Nov 3 13:47:38 UTC 2020

It works !

For the record, it works too with the index value gived with :
pacmd list-sinks | egrep 'index|name:'

I prefer this way because, as I've got multiple times the same card, the
name (which depends on how many card I've got) could change if I remove
one of them. The index is fixed in that case.

Thanks a lot.

°1ivier