[pulseaudio-discuss] Does Pulseaudio support capturing audio stream from a specific app?

Daniel windseeker at gmx.de
Thu Oct 22 16:55:22 UTC 2020

You may load a null-sink, let only the desired application play to this
sink and record from the monitor of this sink.

If it's desired that you also hear the sound, then you can additionally
load combine-sink, which forwards the audio to the former mentioned
null-sink and to the soundcard sink simultaneously.

Regards,
Daniel