[pulseaudio-discuss] Pipe Line-In input as/to Microphone input

guest271314 guest271314 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 02:11:26 UTC 2021

See Virtual microphone using GStreamer and PulseAudio
https://aweirdimagination.net/2020/07/19/virtual-microphone-using-gstreamer-and-pulseaudio/,
implementation for capture with getUserMedia({audio: true}) which is
intended to capture microphone
https://github.com/guest271314/SpeechSynthesisRecorder/issues/17#issuecomment-749875748
.