[pulseaudio-discuss] Recipe: recording sound card input and output

Joel jm-hotmail at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 16:32:45 UTC 2021

Chris -

Thanks.  I'm getting back to a very belated SDR project - the Softrock - from ten years ago.   I may need a sound card with capabilities beyond the onboard audio, but initially I want to experiment with Linux-based SDR software.  Once I have the software running, I'll see whether a beefier card, with better ADCs and DACs, is needed.

Joel

973 736 8306