Using module-ladspa-sink - what LADSPA plugin exactly do I need to install?

Sergei Steshenko sergstesh at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 08:46:43 UTC 2024

Doron,

if you need an equalizer which is not necessarily a LADSPA plugin, have
a look at https://github.com/wwmm/easyeffects/blob/master/README.md .
There is a version of EasyEffects not only for PipeWire, but for
PulseAudio too, it is called PulseEffects.
https://flathub.org/apps/com.github.wwmm.pulseeffects probably would be
a good start.

--Sergei.